No-limit bets are the most exciting. At a certain level, expert players do not settle for normal bets, and are always looking for high bets. The objective is clear, to win large amounts of money in just one bet. The risk is high, but the benefit can be too.
In this article we are going to see which bookmakers do not limit large bets and in which sports we can do them. Skilled players, also called High Rollers, not only looking for high stakes, they also seek what bookmakers offer major advantages. We will also see what advantages they are about.
Table of Contents
Bookmakers where you can bet with high limits
The first thing to make clear is that there are no bookmakers that do not limit. Well, they do exist, but they are outside the law, something not recommended if we want to avoid the limits in sports betting. There are certain legal limits that licensed sportsbooks must respect by order of the DGOJ. What they do exist are high-limit bookmakers where we can make big bets.
There are certain well-known bookmakers that have high limits on their bets. These are set up this way to attract high rollers, who are always looking for high stakes. Here is a ranking of the best bookmakers where we can place high bets:
- Bwin. It is one of the longest running bookmakers in the sector. Known to almost everyone, Bwin offers high betting limits for high rollers. In total you can earn € 100,000 per day.
- 888Sport – We can also enjoy high stakes at the 888sport house. The maximum limit that we can earn daily according to its rules is € 200,000
- William Hill: At this century-old sportsbook, the daily limits are incredibly high. The maximum that we can win in a single bet is € 2,000,000, if you read that correctly, € 2 million. There are different betting limits depending on the sport and the type of bet. This large amount corresponds to certain types of football bets of the top European competitions, such as LaLiga or the Premier League .
- Betfair: The maximum winnings on Betfair are € 1,000,000 for football matches in the first European divisions. However, there is a different type of betting called Exchanges or exchange bets, in which we bet against other players and not against the bookmaker. This means that we can force the betting limits.
Advantages for High Rollers
Highrollers are expert players who usually bet large amounts of money. Many are professionally dedicated to it, that is, they make a living from online gambling. Bookmakers are very interested in this type of player, which is why they offer you all kinds of advantages so that you can place your bets with them. Highrollers are interested in these too, so both parties are always looking for each other. These are some of the ones they usually offer:
- VIP program. Sportsbook VIP programs are intended for players who bet large amounts of money. Promotions, bonuses and a level system with different advantages are some of its characteristics.
- Exclusive attention. Highrollers can receive exclusive attention from the bookmaker. This will have a trusted contact with whom you can talk, even by WhatsApp, if you have any questions or problems.
- Exclusive gifts. Invitations to boxes at football or basketball games, sports merchandising, tickets to exclusive events, etc.
Sports where you bet large amounts of money
There are certain sports where big bets are more common, so the houses put higher limits. The popularity of each of them also has a lot to do with it, the more popular it is, the bigger bets we can make. These are the sports where we can bet large amounts of money:
- Soccer : Spain’s king of sports is also the leader of the big bets. As we have seen, large amounts of money can be played in the matches of the major European leagues.
- Horse racing : centuries-old horse racing is a market where millions of euros are moved daily. Because of this, highrollers often place large bets on their favorite horse. France, the United Kingdom, Ireland or Dubai are countries with a great tradition.
- Greyhound Races – Large amounts of money can also be wagered on greyhound racing in Great Britain. These races are even broadcast on major English television channels.
- Golf : the profit limits are also quite high in Golf. These are applied in the men’s golf majors and in the Ryder Cup, the world championship that pits the best golfers from Europe and the USA.
- Other high-stakes sports: tennis, darts, rugby, boxing, cricket, basketball (NBA), NFL, MLB, NHL, Formula 1.
Why are there betting limits?
As you may already know, sports betting can lead to gambling addiction. The Government of Spain sets daily income limits (€ 600), weekly (€ 1500) and monthly (€ 3000) to try to regulate online gambling.
Is it possible to break the betting limits?
No, it is not possible as long as you play at a Spanish licensed sportsbook. The bookmakers themselves must respect these limits if they do not want to get in trouble with the law. Of course, the entry limit is individual, so we can play up to € 3,000 per month on different betting pages.
I have read that there are casino without betting limits, is it true?
Yes, of course there are casinos without betting limits, but nevertheless they do not have a legal license to operate in Spain. This means that you will never be protected by the law and everything that happens with your money is your responsibility. We do not recommend that you gamble at unlicensed bookmakers as you could run into a lot of problems or run out of your money.
Is it possible to win large amounts of money in sports betting?
If possible. As we have said before, there are expert players who make a living from it. However, you will always be limited to the limits set by law and bookmakers. In addition, great knowledge of both the market and sports is needed to achieve this. On the other hand, also remember that you can also lose a lot of money. Remember to play responsibly.